pondelok 27. februára 2012

Zlata Designs: Autumn In My Heart

Ha hagysz üzenetet Zlata Desings blogján akkor megnyerheted az elragadó és hangulatos készletét,amely
10 db papírból és 62 db elemből áll.Egyébként megvásárolható a Scrappin Naturally boltjában most
20% kedvezménnyel!!!De a boltban találsz cluster-eket,freebie-t és full pack-ot is....

If you let the message at Zlata Designs blog,you can win her intimate and charming kit,which included
10 papers and 62 elements.Otherwise you can buy it at Scrappin Naturally store with 20% sale off,now!!!
But you can find at store clusters,freebie and full pack ,too...

Autumn In My Heart KIT







Autumn In My Heart CLUSTERS




Autumn In My Heart FULL PACK




Autumn In My Heart FREEBIE



Alkotásaim a készletből:
My creations from the kit:



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára