pondelok 25. februára 2013

Kamilla Design

Nos hamarosan jön Melcsi új készlete, de addig is mutatok párat a régebiekből, mert szeritem azok is kiválóak...én személy szerint imádom őket...akkor kezdem is..

Well Melcsi new set coming soon, but until then I'll show you some of the oldest kits, cause I think they are also excellent...I personally love them...I'll start it...

Black Orchid

  • Digital Papers: 25
  • Page Elements: 60
  • Monograms Characters: 36

 
 
 
 
My page...from photobook:
 
 
And the next-this one I do for the challenge on cewe:
 
 
Winter Wonderland
  • Digital Papers: 21
  • Page Elements: 60
  • Monograms Characters: 76







  • And my page from this kit:



    Ez minden a mai napra...hamarosan ismét jövök..remélem, szép napot!

    This is all for today...I coming soon...I hope, have a nice day!

    Žiadne komentáre:

    Zverejnenie komentára